VPFlowScope M for dry air measurement
2-piece flow meter with patented innovative re-calibration method, replacing the measuring element rather than the complicated disassembly of the entire flowmeter.
Mass, thermal flowmeter, in the form of immersion probes, for mounting in the pipeline in the prepared measuring nozzles. Designed for dry gas flow measurement in pipelines >=DN50.
Depending on the model, it can measure the flow in both directions without the need to add other devices.
VPFlowScope M measures:
- actual flow [m3/min; m3/h lub l/min],
- pressure [bar],
- temperature [°C],
- total flow [m3] (totalizer).
- RS485 (Modbus RTU),
- Ethernet (Modbus/TCP),
- 4 ... 20 mA output or pulse or alarm,
- USB interface for configuration and downloading of data log files,
- flow range: 0,5 ... 150 mN/s,
- accuracy: 2%,
- probe lengths: 340 mm,
- optional display
- optional data logger with more than 6 months @ 1 second interval + cyclic recording
- temperature sensor range: 0…+60°C,
- power supply: 12…24 VDC,
- pressure sensor range: 10 bar.
- flowmeter with connector cap for signal output - for connection to local MODBUS or Ethernet network,
- flowmeter with local display and data logger (memory) - for measurement & audit (kit),
- KIT - complete starter kit for compressed air audits with extended accessory set and enhanced software,
- flowmeter with local display.
|The diameter of the measuring pipe||DN||Qmin
Note - The above measuring ranges are approximate - consult a 7 bar consultant for a precise measuring range available for a given diameter.